May 21, 2020
We are pleased to announce the resumption of Elective Surgery and in person consultations. For your safety, the following protocols will be in place:
- Temperature screening with infrared thermometer for all who enter the premises.
- Reformatting our office to allow for social distancing during most of your time here.
- Extending our hours to reduce the number of people present at any one time. Only the person with an appointment may enter the office. You may schedule a video conference for family or significant others to share the consultation.
- Testing all staff and employing universal precautions at all times.
- All staff and patients are always required to wear a mask.
- All surgical patients are antibody tested prior to surgery and swab tested (detect virus in the naso-oral cavity) no more than 72 hours prior to the day of surgery.
- Anesthesia techniques that do not require the use of breathing tubes are used when indicated.
- In office AAAASF certified surgical facility allows for the lowest probability of contact with COVID-19 of any of the other surgical facility options available.
- Botox, Fillers, Aesthetic Medicine and Laser treatments will resume when given the go ahead by the Governor. We are optimistic that these services will resume shortly.
- We will continue to offer video conferencing for those who are interested in the convenience of that platform.
We have invested much time and planning to offer the safest environment to resume practice. We are well prepared, and we are excited to see you!
Lloyd D Landsman MD and Staff